In-Office Diagnostic Testing
Early Detection of Diabetes Complications
AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM AND VASCULAR FUNCTION ASSESSMENTS
Complex regional pain syndrome
Syncope & collapse
Peripheral vascular disease
Non-pressure chronic ulcers
Pain in lower limbs
Tingling in the toes or fingers
We Conveniently Provide
No capital investment is required to get started today
We provide a skilled technician if your office requires one
We global bill all claims so no additional work for your staff
We professionally manage any patient billing concerns
Insurances We Accept
BCBS, PPO, HMO
Humana, PPO, HMO
Medicare and replacements
MHHNP (Memorial Hermann)
Molina (not marketplace)
Portfolio of Services
ANS / Vascular Testing
Our TM-Flow is the only available device for the early detection and monitoring of neuropathic and vascular complications resulting from chronic diseases, such as Diabetes.
- Sudomotor Function Markers
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
- Cardiac Autonomic Reflex Tests, Valsalva Ratio, E/I Ratio and K30/15 Ratio
- Peripheral circulation from the Photoplethysmography (PTG) analysis
- Arterial stiffness and Ankle Brachial Indices (ABI) from the Volume Plethysmography
Annual Wellness Visit
Medicare covers a yearly appointment to discuss a plan of preventive care in the coming year. The copayment, coinsurance, and deductible are waived.
Our Annual Wellness Visit allows you to screen for alcohol dependence, depression, anxiety, substance abuse, and other medical issues while your patients are in the waiting room. Turn waiting time into productive time, offer your patients a valuable service, and add an easy revenue stream to your practice.
In-office Laboratory Services
- General Chemistry – Next day results, EMR integration, and phlebotomist options.
- Diatherix – A unique laboratory providing accurate and actionable results in 24 hours for infectious diseases and antibiotic resistance genes utilizing innovative molecular technologies, including our proprietary technology.
- Allergy Blood Testing – detect and measure the amount of Regional allergen-specific antibodies in a patients blood.
- Blood Health & Wellness Testing – Hormone, Metabolic, Cardiac, Wellness, and more…
- Urine Drug Screening – via high complexity analyzers and LCMS technology.
- Genetic Testing – enabling and advancing the practice of personalized medicine.
In-office Allergy Testing / Immunotherapy
We provide a fully integrated allergy testing process to primary care providers that limits the outsourcing and referring of patients to external immunology specialists. Patients benefit from allergy testing, immunotherapy, and continued care by the same provider.
Consistency and continuation of treatment within the provider’s practice is important to a patient’s well-being. We place a highly trained, clinically competent and fully equipped allergy technician in your office. During a patient visit, our technician will verify insurance coverage, patient scheduling, perform allergy testing and provide medication for follow-up treatments independently without increasing the workload of the provider’s staff.