FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
To support the strong growth of our company, we are currently seeking a registered, or certified, Medical Assistant to join our team. This person is a self-motivated individual that will be responsible for performing back-office clinical duties and various non-invasive procedures in an outpatient setting. The ability to triage patients, room patients, acquire prior authorizations, and manage a high volume of patient visits is a must. The position is for a very busy leading internal medicine physician practice with a focus on providing quality care promptly.
Prior experience in back-office and clinical operations is a must. If you meet these qualifications and are enthusiastic about joining our team, we look forward to receiving your application.
Patient rooming, vital signs, patient assessment, accurate and timely documentation in the patient’s chart, checking blood pressure and heart rate, strong verbal communication skills, and other duties as assigned. High call volumes and the ability to triage patients are needed.
Candidates must live in the target area and have 2 years+ of medical assistant and clinical experience.
- Must be dependable and have reliable transportation
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Customer service
- Must be a critical thinker with attention for deatils
- Bilingual is a plus but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Phone etiquette
- Multitasking and strong communication skills are imperative
- Monday – Friday
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Medical assistant: 2 years+
- Certified or Registered MA
- $16.50 – $19.50 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off