MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
To support the strong growth of our company, we are currently seeking an experienced Medical Sales Reps to market our In-Office Allergy Program to independent providers in the State of Texas. This is a great fit if you currently have relationships with Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, or ENT providers. We have a complete turnkey ancillary service that is 100% safe for patients, allows providers to expand their marketing footprint, and makes the practice additional revenue.
The sales cycle is quick considering most providers are familiar with allergy testing and immunotherapy. If they are currently not offering allergy services, we assist them with maintaining the continuity of care and producing better patient outcomes. Patients are 3x more compliant with our PCP-driven model versus being referred out to an Allergist. We provide all test kits, supplies, training, in-network billing, and customer service.
Candidates must live in the target area and have a current book of business.
- Must be dependable and have reliable transportation
- Ability to work independently and efficiently organize your daily schedule
- 2-5 years+ of proven success in medical sales is required
- Bilingual is a plus but not required
- Ability to control the entire sales cycle from meeting, to follow up, to closing the deal
- A solid understanding of allergy testing and immunotherapy is a plus
- Flexible schedule
- Internal Medicine
- Family Practice
- Base + commission
- $65,000 – $195,000 per year
- Monthly commissions on a scale