Covid-19 Integrated Digital Platform
We are CLIA Certified to provide cutting-edge COVID-19 rapid antibody (IgG and IgM) and Molecular Testing. With just a simple finger prick and our proprietary dried blood card collection kit, we can test for Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Our Lab Director, Dr. Anthony Luyai (PhD, NRCC, ABB), has over 15 years of proven success in the design and validation of molecular and serological diagnostic methods, with experience at Emory University and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta.
Our Digital Platform Benefits
- Fully integrated end-to-end testing and reporting solution
- Paperless workflow eliminates clerical errors and cuts overhead cost
- Real-time data feed predictive analytics to anticipate and monitor outbreaks
- Patient symptoms/diagnosis triggers care, quarantine and contact tracing actions
- Clinician-administered testing (patient-administered option available)
- Results, GPS, age, gender (no PHI) encrypted and secured
- Encrypted QR Code verifies test authenticity
Rapid Antibody Test (IgG and IgM)
- Test kits provided free of charge for medical clinics
- Samples are collected using our proprietary dried blood collection cards
- The sample is dry and stable at room temperature after 15 minutes
- Pre-paid shipping envelopes provided
- Fast and reliable results
- 24-hour turnaround time
- Ease of collection, accurate results and a quick turnaround time make this the preferred test for many physicians and government agencies
Respiratory Pathogen Panel (RPP)
A comprehensive molecular panel detecting up to 30 different pathogens that can cause respiratory illness. We provide accurate, easy-to-read, and quick results that help clinicians and healthcare providers identify the pathogens and underlying causes of disease.
– Coronavirus HKU1
– Coronavlrus NL63
– Coronavirus 229E
– Coronavlrus OC43
– Human Metapneumovirus A/B
– Human Rhinovirus
– Human Enterovirus
– Influenza A, B, C
– Influenza A/H1-20G9
– Parainfluenza Virus 1,2,3,4
– Respiratory Svncytial Virus
– A/B Adenovirus – Bocavirus
– Mycoplasma pneumonia
– Chlamydia pneumoniae
– Streptococcus pneumoniae
– Klebsiella pneumoniae
– Haemophilus influenzae B <
– Staphylococcus aureu
– Reflex to MRSA
– Salmonella Spp
– Moraxella catarrhalis
– Bordetella Spp
– Haemophilus influenzae
– Pneumocystis Jirovecii (F)
Did You Know?
1 out of 3 people in the U.S. have allergies or allergy related symptoms, according to the CDC.
Did You Know?
Allergies are the 5th leading chronic disease and the 3rd most common in children.