Bird Dog Pharma, LLC (BDP) understands that you care about how we collect, use, and share information when you interact with our website and services, and we value the trust you place in us.
- the types of information we collect through our website, forms that are available on our website, and forms that medical practitioners submit to us by means other than our website when they request our services;
- how we use and protect that information;
- the types of information we may share with others and under what circumstances; and
- the choices you have regarding our collection, use, and sharing practices.
This policy applies to BDP and our website. It does not apply to non-BDP websites that may link to our website or websites that are accessible from our website; please review the privacy policies on those websites directly to understand their privacy practices.
We may make changes to this policy from time to time. We will post any changes, and such changes will become effective when they are posted. Your continued use of our website following the posting of any changes will mean you accept those changes.
For questions about our privacy practices, contact us at:
Bird Dog Pharma, LLC.
12242 Queenston Blvd., Suite E
Houston, TX 77095 USA
Information we collect
We collect information you submit to us through the website and on forms, including information you submit through our Book an Appointment feature, the feedback you submit to us through our contact page, and information you submit using forms we make available on our website and by other means. Information that we collect on our website and forms includes name, address, and similar contact information; payment card information, and information related to the type of product or service being requested. When healthcare professionals order our tests, they submit information about themselves and their patients.
We collect certain information from you automatically when you visit our website. This information includes details of your visits to our website and information generated in the course of the use of our website (including the timing, frequency, and pattern of service use) including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, the resources that you access, and how you reached our website. It also includes details regarding the device you use to access our website or digital services, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
How we use and share your information
We collect and use the information you give us or that we collect automatically about you for the following purposes:
- To fulfill our promise to you when you request our products and services.
- To send periodic marketing communications.
- To provide you with the best service and improve and grow our business, including by analyzing our website’s traffic so that we can improve the website speed and efficiency.
- To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal.
We may share the information we collect with:
- Our service providers, such as payment processors and cloud hosting providers, so that we can provide our services to you.
- Law enforcement authorities, if required to do so by law or on the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or our website; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the website or our users, or (c) act to protect the personal safety of us, users of the website or the public.
Additional information about our data collection and sharing practices
Aggregated Data: We may create analyses using aggregated, de-identified data and share these analyses at our discretion. Third parties will not be able to relate this data to identifiable individuals.
Combination of Information: We may combine information with other information we obtain from our business records or third-party sources.
Change of Ownership or Corporate Organization: We may transfer to another entity or its affiliates or service providers some or all information about you in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any line of business, change in ownership control, or financing transaction. We cannot promise that an acquiring party or the merged entity will have the same privacy practices or treat your information the same as described in this policy.
How do we secure the information we collect from or about you?
We use a combination of physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect. While we use these precautions to safeguard this information, we cannot guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, devices, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
Your options and rights
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to disable or reject cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your browser to decline cookies, our website may not operate as intended.
Our website uses Google Analytics. Please see Google’s explanation of how it uses the information it collects, and your ability to opt-out.