12242 Queenston Blvd, Suite E
Houston, TX 77095
- Pain, numbness, tingling, burning- in the hip, legs, feet after certain activities such as walking or climbing stairs (claudication). If peripheral artery disease has progressed, pain may even occur at rest or when lying down.
- Coldness, weak pulse- in the lower leg or foot, especially when compared to the other side.
- Dizziness, fainting- when standing caused by a sudden drop in blood pressure.
- Non-healing wounds, sores- on the legs, feet, or toes.
- Urinary problems- such as difficulty starting urination, incontinence and inability to completely empty the bladder which can lead to urinary tract infections.
- Sexual difficulties- including erectile dysfunction.
- Sweating abnormalities- sweating too much or too little, which affects the ability to regulate body temp.
- Difficulty digesting food- feeling full after a few bites, loss of appetite, diarrhea, constipation, abnormal bloating, nausea, vomiting, difficulty swallowing and heartburn, all due to changes in digestive function.
- Exercise intolerance- which may occur if heart rate stays the same instead of adjusting.
- Sluggish pupil reaction- making it difficult to adjust from light to dark and seeing well when driving at night
- Irregular heartbeat
- Frequent headaches
- Leg weakness, numbness
- Loss of vision
- Epilepsy, seizures
- FDA 510k Cleared Medical Device
- Convenient in-office diagnostic testing
- Lightweight and mobile
- Non-invasive, pain free
- Takes less than 6 minutes
- Saves on consultation time
- Delivers early detection technology
- Better patient outcomes
- Increases quality of care
- Efficient and convenient for your patients
- Easy data interpretation
- Additional monthly revenue
- Covered by most insurance plans
Contact Us for More Information